Teen & Tween Book Boxes
Book Subscription Boxes
A new service for kids and teens ages 9-18. Readers can sign up to receive a one-month subscription to our new Library Book Box service! Subscribers will enjoy two library books selected by our librarians to check out plus fun extras for you to keep. Sign up during the first week of the month to receive the next month’s box. Space is limited.
How it works
- Sign up the first week of the month to receive a Book Box the following month.
- Select your box type below: Teen Box (Ages 13-18) or Book Box Junior (Ages 9-12) and fill out the form.
- Your form goes to three of our librarians who will select 2 books for you based upon your answers.
- Selected books will go into a box containing fun prizes for you to keep.
- Pick up your box the first of the month. The books will be checked out to your Library Card and will need to be returned by their due dates. You keep your prizes!
- Return the empty box with the completed comment/review card.
Q: Can I keep the box?
A: Your box and the Library books need to be returned to the Library, but you keep the extra prizes inside.
Q: How many boxes are there?
A: 20 per month. We will be creating 10 Teen Boxes a month and 10 of the Book Box Junior boxes.
Q:What happens if I don’t return the box?
A: If a box is not returned, you will not be allowed to sign up for another box. You may also receive a fine.
Q: Can I keep the books?
A: No, the books belong to the Library and are due back by their due dates.