Who can be a Junior Volunteer?
- Children in grades 6-12
What will I do as a Junior Volunteer?
- Help with children’s programs
- Prepare craft materials
- Help set up and clean up program areas
- Assist in straightening the children’s department
How can I become a Junior Volunteer?
- Fill out a Junior Volunteer application below. Once you submit your application, our Volunteer Coordinator will contact you to schedule an interview.
The Junior Volunteer program is an opportunity for you to:
- Gain experience that looks good on job and college applications.
- See what working in a library is all about.
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- Contribute to your community.
- Help promote reading and literacy.
- Earn volunteer hours to satisfy community service requirements.
- School year volunteer schedules begin in September.
- You will be assigned one shift per week. Your shift will be determined by your availability as indicated on your application.
- Summer Junior Volunteers begin the second week in June.
Questions about the Junior Volunteer program?
Reach out to Volunteer Coordinator Rosemarie Brennan at email@example.com