Go Big or Go Home by Will Hobbs
1. Did you like the book? Why or why not?
2. Have you ever seen a meteor shower or a cool astrological event?
3. This book was set in the Black Hills of South Dakota. Did you learn anything interesting about the area?
4. Brady and Quinn are into "extreme sports." Which of their activities would you like to do? Was there any activity you wouldn't do?
5. Why do you think the Carver boys aren't nice to Brady?
6. What activates the dormant bacteria in Fred? How many people, or animals, become infected?
7. Brady develops incredible physical strength after becoming infected with the bacteria from Fred. Name one occasion in which Brady demonstrates his new strength.
8. Dr. Ripley confirms that Fred is "quite valuable." Where would you keep Fred after finding that out? Where does Brady keep Fred?
9. What reoccurring nightmare has Brady had for years about Mr. Carver?
10. What happens when Brady and Quinn explore The Halls of the Dead? Who saves Brady's life?
11. What important promise does Brady insist that Quinn make?
12. Where does Brady lose Fred? How do the Carver's manage to retrieve it?
13. The Carver's suggest a contest to determine who gets to keep Fred. What is the contest?
14. Where do Quinn and the Carver's take Brady's body after the morgue? Who else do they find there?
15. Where does Fred finally end up? Do you think Fred was a prize or a menace?