Curbside Delivery of Library Materials by Appointment
Make Your Selections
- You can place holds on materials through the Library Catalog. Some Shared System libraries are not yet allowing outside holds on their materials.
- For assistance with selecting materials or placing holds, call 810-229-6571, or email email@example.com.
- You can also use this form to have a librarian choose materials for you based on your preferences.
Confirm your materials are available and Schedule Pickup
- When your holds are available, you will get a notification by telephone or email. You can also check My Account to see the status of holds.
- Once you have received notice, please schedule a pickup time before you arrive, so we can have your items checked out and ready to go!
- Click Here or call 810-229-6571 to select a pickup day and time.
- You will need your library card number when you schedule pickup.
- When you arrive for your pickup time, park in one of the side lots, and call 810-229-6571.
- We will let you know when we are ready for you to go into the circle drive by the entrance to meet the delivery.
- We will leave your bagged materials on a table at the curb for you to take.
- Returns: We cannot accept your returns at the pickup. Please place returns in our outdoor book drop separately. Please contact us if you have a Chromebook or other item that cannot go through the drop slot.
- Craft Materials. Some of our programs have kits you can pick up for craft materials. You can contact the Library to pick these up the same way as for other items. Your registration confirmation will tell you the dates you may pick up materials for your program.