COVID-19: Business Information and Resources
BUSINESS RESOURCES AND ASSISTANCE
Local, Regional & State
- State of Michigan’s COVID-19 Volunteer Website
- MEDC COVID-19 Resources
- Michigan SBDC COVID-19 Resources
- State of Michigan’s Coronavirus Resources
- Michigan Works! Southeast COVID-19 Resources
- Business Leaders for Michigan COVID-19 Business Response Center
- Small Business Association of Michigan Coronavirus Resources
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application: Companies in Michigan can now apply for economic disaster loans. Please note: This website has experienced some difficulty. Please contact SPARK if you have questions about the SBA Loan application process.
- The Small Business Administration’s Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus
- U.S. Chamber Coronavirus Resources + Coronavirus Response Toolkit
- U.S. State Department Travel Guidelines
- CDC Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- DoL Guidance for Preparing your workplace for COVID-19
Entrepreneur & Corporate
- Coping with COVID: A free webinar series featuring startup founders and venture capitalists from the region’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Michigan HR Group COVID-19 Employee-Employer Issues
- Bodman COVID-19 Response Team
- Butzel Long: Business interruptions due to coronavirus — Is it covered by insurance?
- Business Marketing during COVID-19 tips
- Give and Take launches Givitas, a new online community where Michigan startup leaders can exchange help, advice, connections, resources, and ideas.