The Friends of the Brighton District Library are accepting donations!
- Wednesdays only from 3pm-7pm.
- Please limit donations to 3 boxes or 3 bags per week.
- If you have a larger amount to donate, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a separate appointment.
The Friends are looking for clean, resalable books, DVDs and music CDs. Please no encyclopedias, VHS tapes, Magazines or textbooks.
The Friends of the Brighton District library is a nonprofit organization whose purpose is to actively work to strengthen and support the Brighton District Library.
Funds from our memberships, book sales, special events, and your membership go toward much needed programming, equipment, and services at the Library. Some of our past and current achievements include:
- Support of the Summer Reading Programs
- Livingston Reads one book, one county events and programming
- Monthly Writer’s Workshops for Teens and Adults
- Books for Babies Kits
- Books and Materials for the Special Needs Collection
- Pronunciator (online language learning database)
- Springfest kickoff to Summer Reading celebration
- Holiday Open House
- Movie Licenses (allows the library to show films to the public)